DON'T GET LEFT INSIDE !!
Click on any of the following links to learn more about the environment!!
Forgot what to bring? Scroll down for the packing list...
- Sleeping bag or bedroll
- Warm jacket or coat
- Towel and washcloth
- Rain gear (poncho or raincoat)
- Sweater and/or sweatshirt
- Shoes or boots (two pair)
- Three pairs of socks
- Change of undergarments
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap in a plastic bag
- Warm hat
- Insect repellant/lotion
- Comfortable shoes and/or boots - two pair (they will get muddy/dirty)
- Three complete changes of clothing (shorts not recommended)
- A bag lunch for the first day (Please try your best to pack a trash-free lunch.)
- In cold weather, please bring a warm coat, hat, gloves, etc.
- Reusable water bottle
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Insect repellant (seasonal)