Note: To post back to school nights, you must use Internet Explorer in compatibility mode, Chrome or Safari. The latest version of Firefox has issues with our workarea.
INSTRUCTIONS TO POST DATES:
- To list your school's back to school nights, please visit http://www1.pgcps.org/contactus/principals.aspx
- Login to our website at the bottom of the page using the login button.Use your PGCPS computer login name and password.
- After logging in, click on your school's name.
- On the page that appears, you will see a gray access point right below your school's name.
- Roll over that point with your mouse and select "edit."
- At the bottom of the window that appears, you will see a Back to School Night section, specifically, a small blue square with a white "plus." Click on that square and a section to fill out will appear.
- Fill in the Back to School Title (i.e. 9th graders or Pre-K, etc.), date and time and any comments.
- If you have more than one back to school night, click on the blue square again to add another date.
- Once you have completed the fields, click the very top left icon, "Submit." This will submit your entry to us for approval. Once we approve, you will see your posting on the Back to School Night page: http://www1.pgcps.org/contactus/backtoschool.aspx You will also receive confirmation in your email that the item was approved.
If you have problems entering the dates or have no one to enter your back to school night dates, please contact Max Pugh at email@example.com.