Nicole S. Clifton, Ed.D, Principal
800 Karen Blvd.
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
Welcome to Walker Mill, where we are "Great by Choice"! Take a minute to read my welcome letter to learn more about our vision for the 2015 - 2016 school year. Please sign up for our Walker Mill Newsletter that will go out in the fall. Be sure your child is also completing the Summer Reading Program. Lastly, be on the look out for an invitation to "Breakfast with the Principal", that will also begin in August. Until then, have a Great Summer!!!
Follow me on Twitter: @NicoleClifton1
| Great by Choice While Being Excellent Without Excuses
School Hours: 9:30 AM - 4:10 PM
Student Supply List 2015-2016
AVID Student Supply List 2015 - 2016
Follow us on www.twitter.com/walkermillms
My Homework App
Use this app to stay connected with teachers and Dr. Clifton!!!
Watch the video below to learn how to view your child's homework assignments
Walker Mill Newsletter
Click the link below to subscribe!!!
Walker Mill Newsletter Sign Up Link
PTSA meetings will be held the 3rd WEDNESDAY
of each month at 6pm.
See you there!
Summer Reading Program 2015:
All students are required to complete the summer reading packet!!
All student work will be graded and will count towards their first quarter grade for 2015-2016 academic school year!!
- Each student received a letter on the last day of school describing the summer reading program
- If you did not receive a letter, you can access it here
- All student work should be submitted online in Google Classroom
- Students will need to use their pgcps login in order to access google classroom
- If your child does not know their pgcps login information they will need submit a hard copy of the summer reading packet which can be accessed using the following link:http://www1.pgcps.org/summerpackets/
- If you need further assistance contact Mr. Grimaldi (Reading Dept Chair) via email at email@example.com
Ask your child to log onto EDMODO!