Ladies and Gentlemen
6th Grade- Black Polo Shirts 7th Grade- White Polo Shirts 8th Grade-Red Polo Shirts
- Shirts must fit appropriately and be tucked in at ALL times so that the belt can been seen
- Hoodies, Sweaters or Sweatshirts may not be worn
- Please review the list below for specific information regarding undergarments
- Polo shirts, undershirts, and pullover sweaters with written messages, symbols, or pictures that portray/elude to ideas that endanger health/safety/welfare of students and teachers are not permitted (ie sex, drugs, smoking, alcohol, profanity, racial/religious slurs)
- Clothing with metal studs, chains, ornaments, or other objects that can scratch or damage furniture, other school property, or cause bodily harm are not permitted
- Khaki tan colored uniform pants. All pants must be sized appropriately!
- Cargo pants, sweat pants, skinny jeans and jeans are NOT PERMITTED
Shoes and Belts:
- Plain black or brown leather belt only. Fabric or metal belts are NOT ALLOWED. A belt must be worn at ALL times. (Young ladies, if the garment has belt loops, a belt must be worn!)
- Plain low heeled shoes designed for comfort and wear or plain sneakers (Color may be black, white, tan or brown) Sandals, crocs, high heels, clogs/open-back or open toed shoes or other slip-on shoes are not permitted
- All physical education students and dance students will be required to wear the appropriate gym/dance attire. More information will be provided from by your teacher.
THIS IS A SUMMARY OF THE UNIFORM POLICY. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS REGARDING ANY SECTIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE CONSULT THE ADMINITRATIVE TEAM.