- to provide specialized instruction and related services to children and students with disabilities from birth to age 21;
- to ensure that the rights of students with disabilities are protected and that federal and State regulatory requirements are met; and
- to provide support to parents, guardians, and families of children and students with disabilities.
- Improve achievement for all students with disabilities
- Deliver comprehensive services to students with disabilities
- Ensure access to Prince George's County Public School curriculum
- Provide the necessary resources and interventions to improve educational results for children with disabilities
- Ensure the rights of children with disabilities are protected
The Extended School Year dates for the 2013-2014 school year are
June 30, 2014 through July 31, 2014.