Department of Special Education
Last modified: 9/3/2013 9:26:53 AM
- to provide specialized instruction and related services to children and students with disabilities from birth to age 21;
- to ensure that the rights of students with disabilities are protected and that federal and State regulatory requirements are met; and
- to provide support to parents, guardians, and families of children and students with disabilities.
- Improve achievement for all students with disabilities
- Deliver comprehensive services to students with disabilities
- Ensure access to Prince George's County Public School curriculum
- Provide the necessary resources and interventions to improve educational results for children with disabilities
- Ensure the rights of children with disabilities are protected
Disclaimer: Prince George's County Public Schools does not endorse any messages, products or services presented in the ads below.