Progress Reports

Prince George’s County Public Schools publish progress reports as well as final quarterly report card grades in SchoolMAX. To view these grades:

1. Click Progress Report.


2. Here you can view progress and quarter grades, as they are published throughout the year.

3. To view a previous school year, select the year from the Change Academic Year from the drop-down menu and click Go.