Welcome to Rosaryville Elementary School
" Home of the Jaguars "
9925 Rosaryville Road, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Phone: 301-599-2490 || Fax: 301-599-2494
Mrs. Rashida Edwards, Principal || Dr. Catherine Scott, Assistant Principal
"A School of Learners”
7:45 AM - 1:55 PM
Doors open at 7:30 AM
Rosaryville Elementary School Vision:
The Rosaryville Elementary School vision is to build a community of excellence where 100% of Rosaryville Elementary School students
exceed proficiency standards while gaining the knowledge, skills, and character traits
that will lead to college readiness, life-long learning and civic engagement.
Rosaryville Elementary School Mission:
The mission of Rosaryville Elementary School is to provide a rigorous, nurturing and safe environment that inspires students to maximize their academic and social potential by:
· Actively promoting and maintaining the belief that ALL children have the capacity to learn at HIGH levels.
· Actively promoting and maintaining the belief that effort and confidence are the building blocks to academic success;
teaching students and parents that intelligence is not an innate trait but is a result of effective effort.
· Actively welcoming and engaging parents and community members into Rosaryville Elementary School learning experiences.
· Modeling a commitment to life-long learning by actively engaging in collaborative planning and professional development.
· Using data to drive instructional practices and decision making.
· Using Common Core State Standards to provide rigorous learning experiences for all students.