|News and Updates:
- Have a safe and enjoyable summer!
Parents/Guardians: School Max/Family Portal has gone through a major update and is now available to all parents and guardians! One of the new features is access to your account through your mobile phone. Family Portal is your online access to your child's educational records. You can monitor assignments, grades, attendance and other data captured on the Family Portal.
- If you are an active current user, you can still access your account the same way you always have until June 23rd. After July 8thyou will have to register under the new system or you can go ahead and do it now.
- If you are an account holder and have forgotten your login or have been locked out due to inactivity, you will have to register under the new access system now.
- If you have never set up an account, you will have to register under the new system now to acquire an account.
Family Portal will be shut down from June 23rd through July 8th. All parents/guardians, who have not already registered under the new system, will have to register under the new system after July 8th. This will be the final rollover stage. Please register for your new access before June 23rd or after July 8th.
This is the link to all instructions for you to register on the new School Max/Family Portal System:
- Summer @ your Library! Click here for Calendar and more info!
- BASELP - After school program at Rockledge:
- Registration begins Tuesday,May 27, at 4:00 - 6:00 PM
The tuition will increase from $145.00 to $155.00 bi-weekly.
$125.00 is due upon registration.
Registration can be down loaded from pgcps website on or after May 20, 2014.
We only accept money orders for the initial registration payment, after that payment can be made by money order or paypams online.
- 2014-2015 PGCPS School Year Calendar - First day of school is Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- 5th Grade Promotion is June 11th at 9 a.m.
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR
Kindergarten and Pre-K registration starts April 7, 2014
Registration hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2014 Maryland Summer Centers for Gifted and Talented Students Brochure
- If you need more catalogs or have questions, please email Stephanie Zenker at MSDE (410-767-0821 OR email@example.com). She will be at the TAG Summer Camp Showcase on March 5, 2014 at Kenmoor Middle School, 6:30-8:00.
- Online Brochure: http://www.marylandpublicschools.org/summercenters/
- School Strategic Plan 2013-2014
- Band Enrollment - click here!
ATTENTION ROCKLEDGE FAMILIES:
New Lunch Payment Info!
Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) is offering a new online payment portal that will provide a convenient way for parents to pay for school meals using SchoolPaymentSolutions.com. The new online service makes it easy to stay up-to-date with your child’s spending, and you can even receive automatic notifications so you don’t have to worry about your child’s account balance. Please note that any balance left in your child’s account through PayPAMS from the past school year will automatically transfer to the new system.
Visit www.SchoolPaymentSolutions.com to set up a convenient, online account to pay for your child’s school meals using a credit card or bank card account. If you have any questions, please visit the PGCPS Food and Nutrition Services website or call 301-952-6580.
School begins at 8:15 a.m.
School day ends at 2:25p.m.
ROCKLEDGE IS PROUD OF THESE HONORS:
Jessica Papsan - City of Bowie Teacher of the Year 2014
Pre-K/Kindergarten earned MSDE Validation/Accreditation 2013!
Rena Shylanski - City Bowie Teacher of the Month - January 2013, PGCPS Outstanding Educator 2013
Rebecca Feng - City of Bowie Teacher of the Month - April 2013
EGATE TAG Award - January 2013
Maryland Green School Award - June 2012
Band and Orchestra Enrollment