Principal: Cheryl Franklin
Assistant Principal: Hope Albritton-Smedley
Robert R. Gray Elementary
School Hours 8:30 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
follow us on Twitter @RGrayEagles
Before and Aftercare Program offered through Alphabest!
Contact information: Lharrod@alphabest.org (301)632-6804
2016-2017 PGCPS Calendar
What to access SchoolMax and monitor your child`s grades??
SchoolMax Family Portal Tutorial
- Aug. 18- Systemic Orientation Day for Pre-K and Kindergarten @ 10:00 a.m.
- Aug. 23- First Day for Students
- Sept. 5- Schools & Offices Closed ~ Labor Day
- Sept. 12- Grandparent's Day/Open House @ 8:30a.m.-10:30a.m.
- Sept. 30- Schools Closed for Students ~ Professional Development
- Oct. 10- Men Make a Difference Day
- Oct. 12- Schools & Offices Closed ~ Yom Kippur
- Oct. 19- PARCC Night/Title I Orientation @ 5:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21- Schools Closed for Teachers & Students ~ MSEA Convention
- Oct. 28- 2-Hr. Early Dismissal ~ Professional Development (End of First Quarter)
- Oct. 31- Schools Closed for Students ~ Professional Day for Teachers
- Nov. 8- Schools & Offices Closed ~ General Election
- Nov. 11- Schools Closed for Students ~ Veterans Day *Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Nov. 14- Career Day
- Nov. 19- Coffee & Learn/Parent Focus Walk
- Nov. 23-25- Schools & Offices Closed ~ Thanksgiving
- Dec. 1- Winter Concert @ 6:00 p.m.
- Dec. 7- 2-Hr. Early Dismissal ~ Professional Development
- Dec. 23- Jan. 2- Winter Break/New Year's Holiday
- Jan. 16- Schools & Offices Closed ~ Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Jan. 19- End of Second Quarter
- Jan. 20- Schools Closed for Students ~ Professional Day for Teachers
Click on this link to complete the online commercial background application. To participate as a volunteer in the building or serve as a chaperone, the background check process MUST be completed and approved in advance.
Check out our STREAM ELO Robotics Program!
Spelling Bee V-I-C-T-O-R-Y Click here...
Dr. Kevin Maxwell Visits Robert Gray Elementary!!
Earth Day 2016
Robert R. Gray Elementary's NEHS Page
(Contact your child's teacher for their Donors Choose account)
Weather Codes and Plans
Code of Student Conduct • Cell Phone/Personal Electronic Device (PED) Policy • Uniform Policy
CDC Facts Sheet on Ebola
Entero Virus Facts
Preventative Flu Actions
Important Links & Numbers
PARCC Online Practice Assessment
Important Physical Education Information Regarding Food Use
School Counselor: 301.636.8400 ext. 59200
School Nurse: 301.636.8400 ext. 59198
Gray Cafe: 301.636.8400 ext. 59202