A performance and results-oriented environment in which impactful, data-driven decisions are made, and effective strategies are developed, implemented and monitored to support increased student achievement.
The mission of the Division of Performance Management is to support schools and offices in their efforts to continuously improve instructional and operational results for the ultimate benefit of students.
The major responsibilities of the Division are to:
- Equip staff with the processes, tools and strategies which support the achievement of organizational performance targets
- Develop the Bridge to Excellence Master Plan and expand the district’s funding capacity consistent with the Mission, Goals and Targets.
- Support senior leadership in the selection and prioritization of initiatives which best support the Mission and Goals
- Equip staff to successfully execute approved initiatives, programs and projects, resulting in desired outcomes
- Provide valid and reliable information pertaining to the effectiveness of educational and operational programs operated within Prince George’s County Public Schools.
- Establish and support data quality processes and programs to foster improved reporting and decisions.