Ms. E- Department Chair- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Lynch- email@example.com
Mrs. Ali - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Lemon - email@example.com
Mr. Ware - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Williams- STEM Coordinator- email@example.com
Supplies for the entire school year:
- ruler (12 inch – no metal rulers)
- calculator (either a TI-30 or a TI-15)
- looseleaf paper
- pencils (no.2)
- pencil sharpener with cover
- colored pencils
- red pen
- 1 ½ inch binder with dividers
- box of tissues
Please make sure that your child knows the following concepts. These concepts will help your child to be very successful in math:
- Basic facts
- Course 2 – This course takes basic math skills to the next level. Students will begin learning some Pre-Algebra concepts and further understand formulas and geometry.
- Course 3 – This course builds off of Course 2. The students will dig deeper into Pre-Algebra, Geometry, and the use of Formulas.
- Pre-Algebra – This course begins like Course 3, but becomes more in depth in the math concepts. By the end of the year the students will be diving into Algebraic concepts.
- Algebra – This course is a High School level course. The students will be responsible for taking and passing the HSA at the end of the school year. The HSA is a requirement to receive a high school diploma.
Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)...
Click on picture below...