• Q:  What do I do if I need a new ID card?

    A: Go to the DEF office to receive a new one.  The cost is $5 and should be paid to the main office.

    Q:  What if I don't have $5 with me?

    A: It becomes an obligation, which needs to be paid before the end of the year.

    Q: What happens if I don't wear my school uniform?

    A: Uniforms are required every day.  Not wearing your uniform will result in spending the day in In-School Suspension