Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten registration begins April 15th
Daily from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Please adhere below to required documents to bring at the time of registration, incomplete packets WILL NOT be accepted.
Completed Health Inventory is REQUIRED, packets
will not be taken without a Health Inventory signed or stamped by the physician.
1. Proof of residency. NO COPIES (examples listed below)
***Copies will be made at Northview Elementary***
a. Deed with address along with two current utility bills
b. Settlement papers signed along with two current utility bills
c. Lease that states your name and address with the length of time along with two current utility bill
d. Current Property Tax Bill (not assessment) along with two current utility bill
e. Current mortgage Statement (within 30 days of registering) along with two current utility bill
f. Call for special instructions if you reside in a home that you do not own or lease ( Shared Housing Form ~ Obtained from Northview Elementary)
***Copies will be made of your proof of residency at time of registration.***
2. Birth Certificate (must be a sealed copy and the name of the parent registering must appear on Birth Certificate). NO COPIES
3. Completed Health Inventory along with Immunization Record- must be signed or stamped by the physician.
4. For 1st-5th grade: Please bring a current/final report card or transfer card, plus the name and address of the previous school. We will request school records when you register.
5. If your child is entering a public school in the State of Maryland for the first time, a physical is required.
You can obtain a Health Inventory that will be provided for you to take to your physician.
Registration is daily Monday - Friday from 8am-12pm.
6. If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Livingston @ 301.218.1520.
send comments to webmaster