We ask our parents to make sure their students:
- Sleep well the night before each test
- Eat a good breakfast the morning of each test
- BE ON TIME TO SCHOOL!
Some Facts about MSA:
- The test meets the requirements of the federal No Child Left Behind Act.
- The test assesses the Maryland content standards in mathematics, reading, and science.
- The reading and mathematics tests are administered annually to students in grades 3 through 8. The science test is administered annually in grades 5 and 8.
- MSA scores will show how well Maryland children have learned the reading, mathematics, and science skills specified in the State Curriculum.
- The test includes both selected response (multiple-choice) and brief constructed response items.
WATCH NOW! PGCPS TV MSA Prep Videos: