- *NEW* Waitlist Status Results Click Here for your waitlist number. You must have your application ID which was emailed with your confirmation. Please note, waitlist letters will also be mailed.
- *New* Sibling notification letters have been sent to parents.
- *New* The lottery drawing was run on March 25, 2013.
- Lottery application period has closed for the 2013-2014 school year. The application deadline was MARCH 11, 2013 5:00 p.m.
- Acceptance letters will sent beginning the third week in April.
- Waiting list letters will be mailed beginning the second week in May. Please do not call the office for information. NO information will be provided until all letters have been mailed.
- For Charter School information, please contact the Charter School that you applied to.
- After the initial notification of the student's placement on the waiting list, parents will be notified via phone and/or mail beginning in late July ONLY if the student receives a placement.
- Placements are made until September 30. If your child does not receive a placement, you must re-apply when applications becomes available for the following year.
- Please note below:
- Glenarden Woods and Heather Hills are full TAG designated centers with no comprehensive students.
- Elementary TAG center schools now house 2nd-5th grade. Middle School TAG center schools will house 6th-8th grade.
Please check back regularly for updates. Look at our FAQ page for useful information.
If you have any questions regarding the lottery process, please call (301) 952-6300.