Web Training and Assistance
Access Your Website
- All page editing will now take place on a staging server (http://ektron.pgcps.org) which will be uploaded to the public one time per hour on the 30 minute mark (1:30, 2:30, 3:30, etc.).
- Login using the button "Login" above.
- To edit your page, you will need to access your website from the development server. The easiest way to ensure that you are accessing your website from the proper location, follow the links below:
- When you have located your school or office, click on "Website" *you may wish to bookmark this webpage in your browser. You should be editing with a URL of http://ektron.pgcps.org/name_of_school_or_office.
- Roll over the access point on your website and begin editing!
- Currently, the preferred browser for Ektron is FireFox and Chrome, however you may use whatever browser is installed but it may be problematic (Internet Explorer has been problematic).
- If you wish to submit a story, please click the login button above, then access the submission process here - (proceed to Step 2).
- If you wish to access the AVP Projects, please click the login above, then access the AVP Projects here.
- If you received the following error: DisplayName YOURNAME already exists message upon logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with DisplayName Issue in the subject line