Home of the Mighty Mustangs!
5410 Kirby Road | Clinton | MD, 20735 || Phone 301-449-4980 | Fax 301-449-2124
Parents, Guardians, and Day Care Providers please bring your Identification Card upon entering the school premises. Go to the MAIN OFFICE and secure a visitor's pass before going to your child's classroom.
Welcome to James Ryder Randall Elementary School, the Home of the Might Mustangs!!! We are looking forward to an exciting and successful school year. We ask for your cooperation, so that we may provide your child with a safe environment, a rewarding, and enriching educational experience. On behalf of the faculty and staff, I would like to extend an invitation for you to visit our school, volunteer, and attend your child's programs. We are happy to have you and your child with us here at James Ryder Randall.
James Ryder Randall Elementary School's vision is simply to develop a safe environment where students, staff, parents, and the community work together to enhance student achievement. All students will be encouraged to grow academically and interpersonally, meeting the high standards for them. This will be attained through the realization of the vision and mission of Prince George's County Public Schools system.
Prince George's County Public Schools
Prince George's County Public Schools' vision, mission, and core values are the compass which guides our actions.
Our vision statement paints a future where all students, regardless of background or experiences, have access to high-quality learning environments, a broad array of educational opportunities, and effective support systems that equip them to graduate college and career ready.
Our mission statement defines the scope of our work and communicates what we hope to contribute to society as a result.
To provide a great education that empowers all students and contributes to thriving communities.
Our core values articulate our key beliefs about students, academic achievement, and the elements necessary to achieve excellence in education and learning.
- Students are our priority and all students can achieve at high academic levels.
- Families, students, and educators share the responsibility for student success.
- High expectations inspire high performance.
- All staff share the responsibility for a safe and supportive school environment contributing to excellence in education.
- The support of everyone in our community is essential to the success of our schools and students, and this success enriches our community.
- Continuous improvement in teaching, leadership, and accountability is the key to our destiny
Attention, Parents! For more information about Pre-Kindergarten registration procedure click here.
For more information about Kindergarten registration procedure click here.
Transportation Hotline: (301) 952-6570 or by e-mail at Transpor@pgcps.org. 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*NOTE: School Meal Prices have been updated. Click here for details.
***We're on School Notes!!!!!***
Click on the following link to find your teacher's page:
New School Notes
We are excited about the benefits this program can bring to our students, and we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. For more support, please contact Study Island at 800-419-3191 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Follow the instructions below to use the program:
- Go to www.studyisland.com
- Enter your username and password at the upper left side of the screen, and click “Submit.” (Students have been given their password from their teacher).
- Click on a subject (math, reading, etc.).
- If this is the first time using the program, click “Pretest.” You must complete 10 Pretest questions to unlock the rest of the content in that subject. If there is no Pretest option, or if you have already taken the Pretest, you may move on to the other content topics.
- Choose a Session Type. The default setting is Test mode, however students may also select Printable Worksheet or Game mode if permitted by the school.
- You may work through the remainder of the topics in any order. You must pass all the topics before taking the Post Test (unless the subject has no post test).