James Ryder Randall Elementary School's vision is simply to develop an environment where students, staff, parents, and the community work together to enhance student achievement. All students will be encouraged to grow academically and interpersonally, meeting the high standards for them. This will be attained through the realization of the Strive for Five Strategic Goals/Alcanzando Cinco Metas by the staff and the Superintendent of PGCPS, Dr. Kevin Maxwell.
Prince George's County Public Schools
Prince George’s County Public Schools’ vision, mission, and core values are the compass which guides our actions.
Our vision statement paints a future where all students, regardless of background or experiences, have access to high-quality learning environments, a broad array of educational opportunities, and effective support systems that equip them to graduate college and career ready.
Our mission statement defines the scope of our work and communicates what we hope to contribute to society as a result.
To provide a great education that empowers all students and contributes to thriving communities.
Our core values articulate our key beliefs about students, academic achievement, and the elements necessary to achieve excellence in education and learning.
- Students are our priority and all students can achieve at high academic levels.
- Families, students, and educators share the responsibility for student success.
- High expectations inspire high performance.
- All staff share the responsibility for a safe and supportive school environment contributing to excellence in education.
- The support of everyone in our community is essential to the success of our schools and students, and this success enriches our community.
- Continuous improvement in teaching, leadership, and accountability is the key to our destiny