Heather Hills Scholastic Book Fair
Tuesday November 12-Grand Event
Wednesday November 13-Reading Night
Thursday November 14- Last Day
Orders will be shipped to the school
7:45 a.m. - 1:55 p.m.
Mustang Pride-We Are:
Respectful * Responsible * Ready to Learn!
- All students can learn and that we can teach them in a manner that will assure knowledge, acquisition, skill development, and self actualization.
- The outcome of the educational experience is successful participation in adulthood.
- Students should have many and varied opportunities to learn.
- Students should have many and varied opportunities to use the knowledge and skills they learn.
- The teaching learning process must be adjusted to meet the special and unique needs of each student. Students must receive feedback on their performance.
- The Heather Hills experience must develop competency in at least five areas of human activity: Basic Skills, Citizenship, Work Habits, Problem Solving, and the Interrelated Arts and Physical Activity.