Student Enrollment

  How do you become a Green Valley Student? 

  • School-Referred (must be referred by your current school and agree to Student Enrollment Contract).
  • Court-Referred (referred by the Juvenile Court Judge to attend the Alternative Academy).
  • Expelled (have been expelled from school and referred by the Appeals Office).
  • Attending a High School south of Central Avenue.
  • Attending any Middle School or Elementary School (6th grade) in PGCPS.

 Student Profile   

  • Students who would benefit from a highly structured and supportive environment.
  • Students who are repeating a grade level and are older then their peers.
  • Students in need of High School Assessment enrichment.
  • Students that may have attendance and behavioral concerns 
Last modified: 11/7/2017 12:33:30 PM