Professional School Counselor
The goal as the Professional School Counselor is to assist and encourage students to understand themselves and others and to assume responsibility for their own direction. It is my hope that students and parents will feel free to contact me for any support, information or assistance needed.
The following services will be provided to the students this year:
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be used to communicate information about students’ behavior and academic progress during the school year.
- Individual counseling for students as needed.
- Small groups as needed for students for short term counseling for specific issues.
- Review with each high student the Maryland High School Graduation Requirements and career goals.
- Present the annual Career Day along with other activities to encourage students to consider colleges, careers and other post secondary plans.
Students Service Learning Hours
Students are encouraged to complete 36 clock hours of student service hour in order to complete the high school graduation requirement. Contact the School Counselor Office for more information.
DATES FOR PROGRESS REPORTS AND REPORT CARDS DISTRIBUTION DATES: