NEW State of Maryland Student Discipline Survey
Before and Afterschool Extended Learning Program Information
Tuition is $145.00 every two weeks.
Contact: Ms. Terry Windsor at 301-817-7974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What can my children do during the Summer Break? Parks and Recreation http://www.pgparks.com/ , and Prince George's Library System: www.pgcmls.info
Student Uniform PowerPoint School uniforms ppt
Francis Scott Key is a MANDITORY uniform school. Students are expected to be in uniform at all times and all functions unless told by the Principal or Assistant Principal the uniform is not required wear.
Cell Phone Power point Cell phone ppt
In general students are allowed to have cell phones BUT they must be kept out of sight and off during the school day.
After Hours/Weekend Emergencies/Holidays Due to Fire, Roof Leaks, Mercury Spills, Power Outages, etc.
- The Security Department receives the call and notifies the appropriate personnel on the emergency contact list. The Directors of Plant Operations and Maintenance contact the Chief Operating Officer with updates. The Security Department notifies the Regional Assistant Superintendent and the Principal.
- The Chief Operating Officer notifies the Deputy Superintendent.
- The Office of Communications is notified by the Chief Operating Officer if needed, to send an email to all members of the Board of Education. The media is notified if appropriate.
3. The Chief Operating Officer follows up with the Deputy Superintendent if the facility will not open for students. The Regional Assistant Superintendent provides an alternative site for elementary and middle schools (The standing protocol is to relocate students to alternative sites).
Directors of Supporting Services are notified since this is a collaborative effort. The Superintendent will make the final decision to open or close the facility.
Closing of Schools Mid-Day (Inclement Weather, Power Outages, etc.)
- Transportation to make recommendation by 10:30 a.m. The Office of Communications to contact media by 10:45 a.m.
- Coordinate with Directors of Supporting Services
The Superintendent will make the decision to close or not close a facility. If the building is closed, the Deputy Superintendent will notify the Office of Communications who will make notification to school system and media.