Track and Field
In a continuing effort to maintain a safe and orderly environment for our staff and students, we ask all patrons to our athletic events to be prepared to present photo identification for entry. This will allow DuVal High School staff to monitor our events more effectively. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you and your family.
All athletes must have the following to participate in tryouts:
• Minimum 2.0 GPA for the quarter prior to the start of tryouts
• A completed physical form - signed, stamped, and dated by a physician
- Physicals are valid for one calendar year from signature date
• A completed and signed Parent Permission Form
- Each sport requires a separate permission form
• All completed paperwork should be submitted to the Athletic Director at the DuVal HS Athletic Eligibility Clearing prior to the start of tryouts.
The physical and parent permission forms are available in the Main Office. These forms will be available for download soon.
For more information please contact the athletic director – Franco Crispi - firstname.lastname@example.org