Assistant Principal, Mr. DeMarco Clark, will be handling facilities use requests for the 2012-2013 school year.
Contact: email@example.com and place "Facilities Use" and the name of your group in the subject line of your email. For example: Facilities Use: Marlboro Riding HOA
You MUST ALSO fill out a School Facility Use Application and Permit (PDF)
OUTSIDE GROUPS (not orginating from Wise) should complete and fax parts 1 & 2 of the application to the school at 301-780-2112 Attn: DeMarco Clark Or, you must personally hand the completed paperwork to the school's Main Office. Outside groups should make their requests at least 2 weeks in advance. The earlier, the better.
WISE GROUPS (those supervised by Wise staff) only have to fill out part 1 of the application and submit it to Mr. Clark.
DO NOT ASSUME that because you made a request or inquiry that your request will be honored. You must receive confirmation from Mr. Clark and your event/meeting must be posted on our school calendar.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL to ask if a certain date is available. Just submit your request with a date and Mr. Clark will get back to you.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS
- Once you have submitted your paperwork, Mr. Clark will assess whether or not the requested part of the building is available on the dates/times requested.
- If the dates/times are not available, you will be notified.
- If the dates/times are available, we then determine whether or not there will be a custodian available to supervise during your meeting or event. Note: Custodians must be paid to keep the building open and to supervise. This is especially crucial on weekends.
- If the Principal approves your request, then your paper application is submitted to PGCPS Plant Operations. They will assess what, if anything, your group needs to pay to use the building. ALL FEES MUST BE PAID TO PLANT OPERATIONS IN FULL BEFORE YOUR EVENT IS PLACED ON THE CALENDAR.
- Wait for confirmation from Mr. Clark. Again, do not assume that your request has been honored until you receive confirmation.