Compensation and Classification



Q. How do I initiate a salary inquiry request? 
A. A Salary Inquiry Form must be completed and submitted to the Compensation and Classification Department.  The form can be found on the PGCPS website or by clicking here.

Q. How can I obtain position descriptions? 
A. You can locate the position descriptions by clicking here.

Q. What if a position description is not located on the link provided above or if it’s a newly created position description? 
A. Contact the Compensation and Classification Office for further assistance via email at

Q. How do I find out about any salary provisions as stated in my negotiated union contract? 
A. Contact your local union representative.


Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday

Sasscer Administration Building
14201 School Lane, Temporary 07-473
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772

Last modified: 10/31/2014 4:36:55 PM