Thank you to everyone who came out to support our talent show. Jaguars really do have talent!!!
School is closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day
Field Day will be Friday, May 31st. Be sure to wear blue and white with comfortable shoes. Parent volunteers are welcome. See Parents Page for details.
The season has changed and so has the weather. Make sure your child is comfortably dressed for the weather everyday.
Did you know that you can now pay for your child's lunch on-line? Click here to see!
Check out our calendar section to see what else we're doing at Cherokee Lane to Move Beyond Great...
Have you seen our 2012-2013 Parent-Student Handbook? It has answers to many of your questions regarding school procedures and expectations of students.
Click here to view.
- Respect yourself, your teacher, and your classmates
- Come to school prepared to learn
- Take responsibility for your own learning
- Conduct yourself in an orderly manner in your classroom, hallways, and common areas
- Dress appropriately everyday
Cherokee Lane Newsletters
Kindergarten Registration Info
Kindergarten Registration begins on April 15th for the 2013-2014 school year. Cherokee Lane does not have Pre-Kindergarten. You will need to go to Frances Fuchs for that information.
The following information will be needed to register for Kindergarten:
- child's birth certificate, born September 2, 2007- September 1, 2008, with parent's name listed.
- Immunization record
- proof of residency, (deed, settlement papers, property tax bill, lease, or rental agreement) in the parent's name.
Important Note/Nota importante
Nuestro Especialista de Alcance Comunitario, la Sra. Navarro, esta aquí para facilitar la comunicación entre los padres y la escuela y proveer recursos comunitarios durante el horario escolar de 7:30 – 2:45.
Our school Community Outreach Specialist, Ms. Navarro is here to Support communication between you and your child's school and to provide access to community resources during the school hours of 7:30 am – 2:45 pm. For more information about the goals of this position, click here.
Here at Cherokee Lane, we like to offer a broad range of resources to help parents support their children at home.
See The Parent Institute's Newsletter for ideas. Spanish only.