Another successful school year has come to a close. Thank you to the students and parents who worked so hard all year.
During the summer break, challenge yourself by reading one book a week until school starts again.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Monday- Thursday 8 am- 2 pm.
The office is closed on Fridays.
Did you know that you can now pay for your child's lunch on-line? Click here to see!
Check out our calendar section to see what else we're doing at Cherokee Lane to Move Beyond Great...
Have you seen our 2012-2013 Parent-Student Handbook? It has answers to many of your questions regarding school procedures and expectations of students.
Click here to view.
- Respect yourself, your teacher, and your classmates
- Come to school prepared to learn
- Take responsibility for your own learning
- Conduct yourself in an orderly manner in your classroom, hallways, and common areas
- Dress appropriately everyday
Cherokee Lane Newsletters
Kindergarten Registration Info
Kindergarten Registration begins on April 15th for the 2013-2014 school year. Cherokee Lane does not have Pre-Kindergarten. You will need to go to Frances Fuchs for that information.
The following information will be needed to register for Kindergarten:
- child's birth certificate, born September 2, 2007- September 1, 2008, with parent's name listed.
- Immunization record
- proof of residency, (deed, settlement papers, property tax bill, lease, or rental agreement) in the parent's name.
Important Note/Nota importante
Nuestro Especialista de Alcance Comunitario, la Sra. Navarro, esta aquí para facilitar la comunicación entre los padres y la escuela y proveer recursos comunitarios durante el horario escolar de 7:30 – 2:45.
Our school Community Outreach Specialist, Ms. Navarro is here to Support communication between you and your child's school and to provide access to community resources during the school hours of 7:30 am – 2:45 pm. For more information about the goals of this position, click here.
Here at Cherokee Lane, we like to offer a broad range of resources to help parents support their children at home.
See The Parent Institute's Newsletter for ideas. Spanish only.