Welcome to the Office of Business & Community Partnerships
Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) is excited about the relationship that can develop between the school system and the community. We welcome the wide range of resources that partnerships with local businesses and organizations can offer to our schools and students. These opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
The resources you provide will help schools to:
- Increase student achievement through expanded learning opportunities and experiences
- Increase the skills and knowledge of the community’s workforce
- Increase access to additional human and financial resources
Additionally, investments in our school system have a direct impact on businesses that operate locally. By becoming involved with Prince George’s County Public Schools you can help to:
- Develop a well-educated and better prepared workforce
- Support the economic development of the area
- Increase the social awareness of your employees
Please complete our online application to begin your support of PGCPS.
For questions about Mentoring Matters, please contact the Office of Student Affairs/Safe and Drug-Free Schools at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 749-4379.
For questions about other ways you can Partner with PGCPS, please contact the Office of Business & Community Partnerships at email@example.com or (301) 952-6095.
Thank you in advance for your support and we look forward to working with you!