Join us for our Winter Drama Production " Mishaps to Miracles " Directed by Bridgit Artis.
December 12th, 2013
7:00PM Showtime and $5.00 Admission
Bring your Holiday Spirit
Toys for Tots
The Benjamin D. Foulois CPA Academy NJHS and SGA students,
with the help of the PTSA, sponsored a dance on November to raise donations for
the United States Marine Corps Toys for
Tots Program 2013. To attend the dance, students gave an unused or brand
new toy or a $5.00 donation. All toys and proceeds from the dance go directly
to the foundation. Seated in the photo with several Foulois SGA and NJHS
members are: Ms. Anna Taylor, SGA Sponsor; Dr. Patricia Payne, Principal; Ms.
Laura Shelton, NJHS Sponsor; and Ms. Monique Davis, PTSA Representative.
Collections will take place at the school until the donation deadline of
December 16, 2013.
Dr. Patricia Payne - Principal
Ms. Keshia R. Hogue - Assistant Principal
Mr. Melvin Rawles - Assistant Principal
School Hours 9:15-3:55
Prince George's County Public Schools Five Core Operating Beliefs
- Children ARE our business and THEY come first;
- Parents are our partners;
- Victory is in the classroom;
- Continuous improvement in teaching, leadership and accountability is the key to our success;
- EVERY member of this community shares the responsibility for successful schools.