Steps to Cancel or Change Tax Sheltered Annunity Contirbutions

Steps to cancel or change your automatic payroll contribution to a Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)

  • Complete the appropriate Salary Reduction Agreement Form(s)403(b) and/or 457(b)
    • Enter the new dollar amount under "Salary Reduction Amount" if changing your contribution amount
    • Enter in “0” under "Salary Reduction Amount" and check the box under “Terminate Reduction” if stopping/canceling your contribution
    • Plan comparison 403(b) vs 457(b) 
  • Fax or mail the completed form(s) to TSACG (fax numbers and mailing address can be found on page one of the forms)

Contact Payroll and Benefits Services with questions at or 301-952-6600

Benefits Services:
Hours of Operation
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Monday through Friday

Sasscer Administration Building
Room 132

Benefits Services - 301-952-6600
Fax :

Last modified: 10/31/2016 2:56:08 PM