Tuesday, August 23, 2016. Students should arrive by 8:30 a.m.
Schools are operating according to the Prince George's County Public School calendar.
Get your child immunized for the start of the school year! Children without the proper immunization will be excluded from school as of
Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
Please click below for the immunization dates and locations. As of July 22, 2016, you have 30 days.
We can't hide our Bulldog Pride!
- Prior to Tuesday, August 23, 2016: Get your child immunized for the start of the year.
- Thursday, August 18, 2016: Pre-K Orientation (1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- Kindergarten Orientation (1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- Sneak-a-Peek for grades 1-6 (2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016: First Day of School
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016: Back to School Night Pre-K - 2nd grades 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Back to School Night 3rd - 6th grades 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 5, 2016: No School - Labor Day
- Saturday, September 10, 2016: Community Day 9:00 am
- Friday, September 30, 2016: No School for Students - Professional Development for staff
Emergency Form, Parent Student Handbook, and School Supply List are located on the Parent page.
Box Tops for Education Box Tops are still being collected. Please check the expiration date.
Ms. Beth Linn, Principal
Address: 7400 Bellefield Avenue
Fort Washington, MD 20744
| School Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.